1) Le jeune talent dont la texture de la peau est d'un blanc naturel, peut exposée au soleil, comme on le trouve chez nous aussi, dans les provinces régionales du Nord de la France ou le soleil se faisant trop rarement présent, mais quand il est là, il est formidable et les gens se ruent sur les plages et les centres de loisirs et d'attractions;
- Ainsi pour atténuer cela, deux spots de couleur jaune et orangé auraient cassés la monotonie des murs trop clairs, la pigmentation de l'enfant en aurait été ébloui,
- Here is today a new video-clip of Madi 11 years that records a song in a studio suave Roman Lob, a singer of German origin,;
- You will see that it is not so easy to deal with a microphone, and the studio technicians were wrong about the environment of the small talented American, why say that, yes, but not wanting denigrate professionals, and you explain this simple fact not critical charge,
1) The young talent whose texture of the skin is naturally white, can be exposed to sunlight, as found also with us in the regional provinces of Northern France or the sun is doing this too often, but when he is there, it's great and people flock to beaches and recreation centers and attractions;
- So to mitigate this, two spots of yellow and orange have broken the monotony of the walls too thin, the pigmentation of the child would have been dazzled
2) Then the girl too absorbed in her song, seems anxious, probably due to a weak memory or she fears gaffer is a reaction from most natural, and quite normal for such young shoulders, if not Song as interpreted is beautiful and well out of the mouth of the young pre teen.
3) We too often forget that even if a song raises worries or hassles and that he was perfectly aware, be aware that the smile does not come only when there is an audience;
- In fact, from the rehearsals, the training of the smile begins here in the studio, the signals must be well out of the interpreter as a natural, this is how the subject should be highlights are smiling face in front of his microphone (and its mirror, which is rarely available in the studio, an ice cream that goes after the microphone recording or tests);
- Remember the little Priscilla (to 10/11 ana) in his studio in front of his microphone, the grimaces they did was a friendly face as still very young, with a gold mirror, she would that smiles and tricks to make people laugh their technicians, and the girl at his rehearsals, will return to questions about her outfit and her physical gestures, and see them smile while improving his all, imagining his audience (the orientation his head, the position of his shoulders half crushed, a more upright dorsal bar, gestures with his hands, talking with music and song, and what inspires the singer or the singer.
4) During the song while looking at herself in the mirror Singing (is) (r) improves its physical presence on the stage, with its gyro-stationary movements like swaying of the head, rotating her torso or any his body, looking down and the public face to face with it while watching his eyes and his smile lit through the spectator or the viewer, who will agree that there smiling and laughing eyes are referred to him, her or they imagine that these gestures on it.
- Is no longer a person of many who will be there, but an attentive spectator, who feels concerned by the artist or the young talent and especially through music and song.
NB: there is an important thing to this, the viewers affected, will be interested in the repertoire of the performer of the song, which penetrate deep into the mind of the person, making it'' s an individual who wishes learn more about the singer or the singer, it will make it this one or a future buyer of CD or DVD, or a hunter on Youtube.
- When you tackle a song it must be lived from the first moment and instantly mimic imagining an audience right there in front of the mirror in place, the brain is a real computer, if it has registered a smile on the first second, the re-inject it into the memory of the subject's smile and automatically released, it is sometimes visible on artists and young talent, a kind of restraint on the smile, it's not always been desired, c ' is what makes the brain communicates what happens, there is an innate trigger between the brain and own memory, all that is recorded in time trials during the performances stand out methodically, as it is a spectator and that we does not know the artist or the young talent, is believed to be annoyed by something then it is because of data transmission from the brain to inter actions of the person.
- Madi is a very talented young, she knows she does, but this is after all a little girl who sometimes feels in the presence of difficulties it overcomes naturally, and yet there they are, after all it is only human.
Good adventures, "Madi" good and COURAGE.
www.MJM-jeunes-talents-management.skyrock.com et son pôle "MJM.Communication"">communication of the video: www.MJM-young-talent-management.skyrock.com and its pole "MJM.Communication"
Sig.1908: Jean-Claude BdiB. (D4M.2012-125)
General Manager D4M